The LEVER team is growing! We’re currently seeking talented applicants for multiple positions and levels to join our studio in Portland and Los Angeles:
- Project Leaders, experienced with cultural and medium to large-scale, mixed-use projects (Portland or Los Angeles)
- Senior Technical Architect (Los Angeles)
- Intermediate Architects, with 5-7 years of experience (Portland or Los Angeles)
- Junior Architects, with 2-5 years of experience (Portland or Los Angeles)
- Interior Designer (Portland or Los Angeles)
LEVER Architecture is a mid-sized architecture firm based in Portland, OR and Los Angeles, CA. We are seeking candidates to contribute to and grow with an award-winning office dedicated to design, research, and impactful projects across many different scales, regions, and typologies. The firm brings international experience and design excellence to a diverse range of building types including institutional, creative office, and multi-family housing, as well as being nationally recognized for technical innovation with mass timber. The best candidates will have a demonstrated enthusiasm for design, good communication skills, and experience with all design phases.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
- Licensed Architect is a plus
- Experience and familiarity with industry standard design software, including Revit required
- Experience and familiarity with zoning and building codes a plus
- Experience coordinating with engineers and consultants
- Experience producing detailed construction document sets and/or construction administration experience
- Comfortable working independently and as a productive member of a team
- Highly motivated, proactive, and passionate
- Well-organized and detail-oriented, with strong graphic and verbal communication skillsInterest in ongoing learning and action to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion in the profession and community
- Must live in or be willing to relocate to Los Angeles, CA or Portland, OR. LEVER is currently a remote working environment and will transition to a hybrid office structure as public health allows
Duties may include:
- Reporting directly to the Associate or Principal in charge
- Production of diagrams, models, renderings, and drawings for internal study, design presentation, consultant coordination, and client presentations
- Research and preparation of presentation materials
- Coordination with various engineers and consultants as required for the successful completion of various phases of design
- Responsibility for the management and/or production of construction and contract documents
This is an excellent opportunity to pursue your design career in a growing, award-winning firm.
LEVER Architecture is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive studio. LEVER provides competitive salaries, benefits, and a healthy work/life balance.
Qualified candidates should submit by email a cover letter, resume, and work samples to email@example.com. Inquiries should have the name of the role you are applying for and the location (E.g. “Intermediate Architect / Portland”) in the subject heading. These positions are full-time with benefits. No phone calls please. NO RECRUITER INQUIRIES.