Location: Portland, LA, or remote
We are seeking a Communications and Digital Marketing Professional with 4+ years of experience to manage and create compelling content for social media, the firm website, and marketing materials. This individual will work with the Business Development/Marketing team and senior leadership to build broader awareness of the practice.
Are you excited to help a growing firm reach the next level? Are you a visual storyteller skilled at creating content for a range of audiences and platforms? Our team is interested in pushing the boundaries of what marketing and communications can be at a design firm and we are seeking a motivated person to help us reach our strategic goals.
- Manage online presence including content creation for social media and firm website
- Create content for newsletters, brochures, videos, public lectures, etc.
- Coordinate award submissions
- Liaise with outside PR consultant on media outreach and inbound requests
- Support marketing staff with proposal design and writing as needed
- Maintain firm image and information database
- Assist with event planning and tours
- Demonstrated experience with social media content creation and audience building preferred
- Strong project management skills—can successfully deliver long term projects with limited oversight
- Highly creative visual thinker and writer
- Takes ownership of work
- Comfortable with ambiguity and changing priorities
- Detailed oriented; understands the importance of thoughtful and accurate work
- Genuine passion for architecture and design
- Experience with video direction/editing is a plus
This is a full-time position in our Portland or Los Angeles office, though remote candidates will be considered. LEVER currently offers a hybrid work format.
This is an excellent opportunity to pursue your career in a growing, award-winning firm. LEVER provides competitive salaries, a benefits package with medical, dental, and vision coverage, a 401(k) retirement plan, paid time off, flexible summer hours, and a healthy work/life balance.
Interested candidates should submit a short letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Inquiries should have “Your Name/Communications Professional” in the subject line.
LEVER Architecture is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive studio. We believe that a diverse staff of creative and highly-skilled individuals in necessary to achieve our vision. We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who can contribute to the diversity of our workforce. Lever provides competitive salaries, benefits, and a healthy work/life balance.